Did you know that:
- Hispanics accounted for more than half of total U.S. population growth between 2000 and 2014.
- Between 2000 and 2014, the 10 states with the fastest-growing Latino populations were, in order: South Dakota, Tennessee, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas, North Dakota, Maryland, North Carolina, and Virginia.
- Latinos are among the most likely to own a smartphone and to access the internet from a mobile device.
- The number of Hispanics in the U.S. is expected to grow to 106 million by 2050, at which time Hispanics will make up nearly 30 percent of the population.
- Mexicans now make up nearly two-thirds of the U.S. Hispanic population.
CEO David Morse includes such research in his book, Multicultural Intelligence: Eight Make-or-Break Rules for Marketing to Race, Ethnicity, and Sexual Orientation.
Get in touch with our team to discover how New American Dimensions can uncover insights for you and your company about the U.S. Hispanic market.
Watch the videos below to see examples of New American Dimensions’ previous market research for this segment:
Salvadorans in Los Angeles