David Morse is the President and CEO of New American Dimensions, the nation’s leading multicultural market research firm. Additionally, he is author of the book Multicultural Intelligence: Eight Make-Or-Break Rules for Marketing to Race, Ethnicity and Sexual Orientation. Morse has advised clients that include Fortune 100 executives, marketers, and key business leaders on strategizing and executing million dollar campaigns. He is uniquely positioned to identify the complex and changing attitudes of hyphenated Americans; he regularly travels the country to personally conduct field research as a focus group moderator.
- On racial misperceptions and the American dream
- Why is U.S. Hispanic suicide rate so low?
- Moving beyond assumptions, Latino edition
- Identity crisis in American politics
- U.S. Senate favors Whites
- Political reporting erases Americans of color
- Pew: Asians outnumber Hispanics among immigrants
- Fears of a Non-White Majority
African American Asian Asian-American Asians bias bigotry black census Chinese Confederate culture democrat demographics economics election gay Hispanic Hollywood immigrant immigrants immigration Latino LGBT Martin Luther King media Mexican Mexicans minority multicultural Obama Oscars Pew police politics Puerto Rico race racism Republican Senate Starbucks Trump U.S. white white nationalism white supremacy